Tuesday, April 23, 2013

School Presentation

I just did a presentation at the University of the Incarnate Word and was thrilled by the presence and enthusiasm of the students attending. They are students in the Children’s Literature Class in Spanish at the university. Professor Mondriguez was kind enough to invite me to present a session on the writing process and creating picture books.
 
She even went so far as to have two containers full of aguas frescas to celebrate one of my books, Alicia’s Aguas Frescas. I drank a glass of each—the watermelon and the pineapple. Delicious! 
 
We had a very interesting Question and Answer session at the end. I wish the best to these young, bright students who are the ones who will make a difference in our society in the near future. They are blessed that they are getting such an awesome education at a great university like Incarnate Word. Thank you for having me visit your beautiful school.


SMILE!
 "My never-fail secret to getting your book published . . . Write it!" -- Stephanie Gordon Tessler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: